This No Churn Honey Vanilla Ice Cream is ridiculously good, guys!! It’s so crazy that I’ve been missing out on this “no churn” magic until now! If you haven’t tried it yet, be ready to have your mind blown. I’ll bet you never knew you could make such delicious ice cream!
This is one of the easiest recipes you’ll every make. Such little work involved. I’m so excited about this because I have so many different flavor combos I’m dying to try out! The possibilities are endless!
What is no churn ice cream?
No churn ice cream is ice cream that you don’t have to churn, meaning you don’t need an ice cream maker. All you need is either a hand mixer or a stand mixer with a whisk attachment. The cream is beaten to stiff peaks and the sweetened condensed milk and add ins are folded in. It takes 10 minutes or less to prep this ice cream before freezing it, simplicity at it’s finest!
Ingredients you will need
- Heavy Cream
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Bean Paste
- Kosher Salt
Other things you could add in:
- Fresh Strawberries
- Fresh Raspberries
- Chocolate Chunks, Brownie Pieces, Cocoa
- Sour Patch Kids
- Instant Coffee
- Lemon and Cookie
- The possibilities are really just endless I mean come on, it’s ice cream, everything is delicious in it!
Tips for this recipe
- No vanilla bean paste? No problem, just substitute pure vanilla extract
- Use your favorite local honey
- Before serving the No Churn Honey Vanilla Ice Cream take it out of the freezer and let it stand for 5 min before scooping. This will soften the texture up just slightly and make it perfect
- If you’d like to lighten up the recipe just a bit, you can take the heavy cream down to 1.5 cups and add in 1/2 cup of half and half
How to make No Churn Honey Vanilla Ice Cream
Pour the heavy cream into a medium mixing bowl or the bowl of your stand mixer. Using either an electric hand mixer or the whisk attachment of your stand mixer, beat the cream until it forms stiff peaks. In a small bowl combine the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla bean paste, honey and kosher salt.
Add a large spoonful of the heavy cream to the sweetened condensed milk mixture and combine. Add the remaining heavy cream and fold in until no streaks remain. Pour the mixture into a loaf pan.
Cover the mixture with plastic wrap and press it down against the ice cream mixture. Wrap a second time with plastic wrap to make sure no air will get to the ice cream. Freeze over night. Ta-da! You now have No Churn Honey Vanilla Ice Cream! No churn ice cream will keep in your freezer for up to 1 week, tightly wrapped.
If you try this recipe please leave a rating and/or review! Also, if you make this or any other In Krista’s Kitchen recipe at home, don’t forget to tag me in your Instagram photos! I love to see what everyone is making!
Add this ice cream to to my Strawberry Galette recipe for the perfect combo!
No Churn Honey Vanilla Ice Cream
- hand or stand mixer
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
- 1.5 tsp kosher salt
Beat the cream
- In a medium size bowl or the bowl of your stand mixer beat the heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks
Mixing the other ingredients
- Mix all other ingredients in a separate bowl
- Add a large spoonful of the beaten heavy cream to the sweetened condensed milk mixture and stir it up
- Fold remaining heavy cream mixture into sweetened condensed milk mixture until no streaks remain
- Pour the mixture into 1-2 loaf pans. Press plastic wrap down against the ice cream mixture, preventing air from getting to the ice cream. Wrap one more layer of plastic wrap over the ice cream
- Freeze the no churn ice cream for at least 8 hours or overnight
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!